Friday, February 8, 2013

Altered journal- inky fingers

I ran out of gesso so have to cover the pages in paper before starting. It took me ages to cut and assemble the lady (the template is in the last post) and thought the similier the better for it so just went with the title, just  breathe with my new hero arts alphabet stamp. It's great because it doesn't stamp straight so no pressure!


Far too busy but I had fun. If I was to do it again I would gesso the page so I could use the white pen, it kept soaking in through the page so I couldn't highlight the words.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh she is absolutely wonderful. I love the way you have assembled her. Brilliant clothing and hair! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lady is so pretty!! Her skirt is fab :) Loving these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the paper piecing is beautiful. Love the alphabet stamps too :)

    ReplyDelete