Saturday, February 23, 2013

3 tag birthday card

I used Anne's Gelli plate today, ohhhh it's amazing! I used it for the backgrounds for the tags, I'd say you could easily make a few months supply of paper in one sitting. I may have to invest....
Anyways, March is a busy month in our house, 4 birthdays and an anniversary and because it's all close family members they expect decent cards....*sigh
I saw an idea with a fold out tag but can't find it to credit it. Playing around I kind of just went with what ever I could grab, which seemed to work :)

Laid out flat, I used washi tape to bind it together and to cover the edges along the top.

A prima flower mounted on some tattered flowers cut out of the gelli plate paper and sprayed.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, great idea to fit in lots of stamping & images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and such a great alternative to a card. Love those papers and that lady stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked up that Gelli plate as I'd never heard of it. It looks very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want one now, I know I'd probably never use it but it's such fun!!

    ReplyDelete