Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's Day Card

I am rolling out my Waltzing Mouse stamp set again with inspiration from Pinterest. I told D I wasn't making him a father's day card but never said why. Quietly he asked  "is it because you think I am a bad father?" lol I just told him I don't have the fricking time so I felt bad and made this tonight allthough Eli has 'made' him loads from Montessori. I said made loosely, more like attacked with a pen while screaming E L I and then horrified when I offered him a crayon to colour it in! 

3 comments:

  1. Lol they don't appreciate the cards until the day they don't get one ;) Really love that stamp set. Is the border with it too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya you can borrow it once I get over my jolly old bean phase, could go for another few weeks it cracks me up! I was a bit sceptical when I got it but its a lovely set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great background stamping & funny sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete