Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One layer tag

I love layering up on my tag but tonight I just wanted to kind of zentangle over a few stamps & see how it turned out. Using mainly the tim holtz itty bitty grunge set I stamped all over using permanent black ink. I got some lovely little colour inks from pti but haven't used them yet considering I didn't need much blending it thought it would be ok to use. On all the videos and blogs I see they all recommend this white pen but I find it crap, I've even bought two just in case I got a bad one... I must have gotten two bad ones! The silver pen really made it pop and I added a little glitter gel to the stars. I still think it needs about 4 layers but it'll do as they say ;)

 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, would never have thought the PTI inks would work this way.

    ReplyDelete