Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas tag

A friend asked me how I did this tag so very quickly here's how!

I sprayed the tag with a light blue & green spray & dried with the heat tool

I heat embossed the music note stamp in gold in the middle of the tag

Using the TH flourish die I covered it in pva & guilded gold pieces, attached ith glue

I inked the deer & stamped the dots onto it

Using TH itty bitty grunge set I stamped with medium or added texture but don't think it worked too well

I used one of D's bottle caps as an embellishment & put a charm into it with glossy accents

The few embellishments added finished it off, it's not too complicated of a tag but I had fun making it :)

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the bottle cap embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, and I would never think of putting all those bits together and of course I have more questions!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag - love the charm in the bottle cap! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete