Monday, October 8, 2012

Meet the new man in my life- Charles Bonehead

How I feel about Eli's surgery next week but completely ecstatic with my new stamps!

Charles stamped on shrink plastic on the right with a hole in his head and on the left, shrunk down and sooooo adorable

Made a quick little key chain, love the chink of shrink plastic when it's shrunk down

Playing around and making a background with the new dylusions stencils and distress inks

Charles felt a bit fruity

But decided it was a tag for a suit

Prima stamped balloon

Add another layer folded in half

The last layer I cut in half and added a strip of tape to finish off the balloon (can you see Charle's UTEE'd hat, he's so dapper!)
And this is the start of a beautiful relationship between me and Charles...

No comments:

Post a Comment