Monday, October 8, 2012

GBCE makes

I was demoing for Create with Kate at GBCE in Athlone at the weekend, I got to play with some Amazing new things and had such a great time meeting loads of new people and old friends who I had never met!
Charles Warhol skull head

My altered bookmark arranged by Aideen Swaps, I swapped with Timi from Crafting Ireland who gave me a gorgeous bookmark

The new belljar die from Tim Holtz and Darcies Halloween stamps, I want Halloween to be longer so I can buy all these stamps

My new stash *strokes it frantically. All from create with Kate and I'm feeling over inspired at the minute so Im going to have a cup of tea with Charles!

2 comments:

  1. hiya Louise , it was great to finally meet you and to do a make and take too , thanks for that it was fun to get all glittered up ;) fab makes you shared above x thanks for the inspiration x now get back to stroking your new stash ;) chat soon xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are fantastic Louise. I adore the Halloween one but they are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete