Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recipe Book




Not a very practical one mind! It's for Amy's birthday, shes lactose intolerant so I made her a mini cook book that she can make all the things she loves to eat in my house but sans lactose :)
My favourite page is "She always told me she would serve his balls on a tray" makes me giggle everytime. 
For the amount of time put into this, sourcing the pictures and trying in vain to print up the recipes it came out not as I had hoped but you live and learn I suppose

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a fantastic present Lou. You can see that there was a lot of love put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love but more tears lol, it too wayyy too long in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I wouldn't even have attempted it so you get points for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo cute! Love it! Have been gathering supplies for a recipe mini for AGES but am so lazy, I can't even motivate myself to start!! :):) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol....your so funny. Great mini....love how you did it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete