Sunday, March 21, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Tag

I downloaded a brush for photoshop on Alice in Wonderland and just had to make a tag with it!
Yes I know the glossy accents isnt dry and the crackle had 2hours to dry and not much of a crackle...maybe forth time lucky!


The pages are actually a little amnesty international book and thought it was really funny because it was stating about peoples freedom to talk and not be imprisoned wrongfully lol
Shrink plasticed a lil clock and stuck a key on the fibres to finish it off

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous tag ... love all the elements ... I have that stamp ... now where did I put it????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such a fabulous collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tags you have started making, this one is a work of art. What are you going to do with them? Do they go in an album?

    ReplyDelete