Sunday, November 4, 2012

Graphic 45 Old Curiosity Shoppe album

* Disclaimer*
I am not a fussy cutter hence why the butterflies have no heads and the pigs have no tails but it was such a lovely paper pack I bought from CreatewithKate at the GBCE I knew it needed a special project.
WARNING- Photo heavy post with video to follow
                                   
Tim Holtz Stamps (Hello Charles!) skeleton and Halloween stamp. Cut out bottles from the 12 x 12 pack and glossy accents them. Stamped some Waltzing mouse stamps onto the bottles but don't think it worked too well.

Derek had to nearly pick me up off the floor when I was finished adding glasses to Charles. Frames are cut out of the pack and extras added. 
Pockets on the side and bottom, photos can be added to photo mat 
Double tag embossed with a paper belt (the word escapes me right now..)



These...these bad boys are so fricking cute. I fussy cut some bottles from the pack and cut slits in them, backed on black card and then slid in little insides of the bottles



                               Needed some plain pages to fit larger photos, the left side folds out into a double page. On the right there is a small album inside the pocket made from one 12 x12 sheet
Again I needed more pages for larger photos so made the lady page to fold out into a another double page

Trinkets on the outside of the album


PIGGIESSSS! I felt so sad after cutting off the tails of the pigs but felt worst when I caged them!


I felt the last page needed some empty space so I might add a few
 bits after but right now I like it as it.
I don't think I understood the undertaking of this album and it KILLED me not to be able to finish it in one sitting. Anyone who knows me knows I craft fast so I was nearly shaking trying to get it done. If I made it a larger project and a page a day I would have added more techniques but as it was the album was just on bursting point!

4 comments:

  1. Love your album Lousie - the Graphic 45 papers are lovely to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish, this was my favourite pack for a long time but never had a project to make for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, those papers are great! You need to come sit with me and chill - a page a time and leave it to dry, come back in a while, do another - plenty of time for tea, wine, cakes, TV whatever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful album....full of interest!
    Thanks for popping by my blog today....appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete