Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh Dymo where have you been all my life?

I got one over the weekend and nothing is safe, I've labelled my glass, all my herb press, Eli... the list goes on. But what I really wanted it for was journalling.


Paper I used was some Emma shared out (Thanks Emma :) ) I think it was Echo Park, love the grunged faded colours of it. And for the Little Steps LO I used Tim Hotlz Pack, don't ask which one because it's very early but I know I am struggling to find use for it not like the other ones where I only have scraps of them left. I have a PTI order on the way wooooo and can't wait to get my hands on it because I need a scrap lift! But Just afraid my scrap closet won't take much more being squeezed into it!

2 comments:

  1. great LOs, I love my Dymo too, haven't had time to use it much yet but I have plans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts so much. I really need to clean my craft room because I am in a craft funk right now!

    ReplyDelete