Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some work from the class

Sorry it's so late girls, real life is mental!!
Louise's embellishments, I thought she was going to buy shares in shrink wrap by the end of the class

Cathy's altered bottle cap, I said alter it Cathy not give everyone the heeby jeebies!!


Kay's gorgeous LO of her grandson
Jenny wasn't too impressed with her challenge of using no siccors but I'm still amazed how she got the pattern perfect..... Jennifer?


Ann's egg inspiration, if she could wear this lil fella see would, an inspiring tag *wish I was doing 12 days of Christmas now
Phil showing off her youthful looks and finally found a use for that gorgeous paper!
Some of Cathy's altered embellishments

Sorry I missed some of the girls work, I only remembered to take proper photos when everyone was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment