Monday, September 28, 2009

One man and his dog





This is for a challenge on scrapbook.com, to take a LO from this sketch and put orange in it somewhere (I made lil orange birds and matted the bracket on orange paper)
He will kill me if he sees that I scrapped this! It was in his house in Dublin one of the nights he couldn't handle the drinking and went to bed early. When I came up he was passed out in the bed cuddling the dog, HAD to take a picture. It's bad quality because it's off my phone but it makes me smile everytime!
I sanded the edges of the photos and embossed the side bracket and the odd cloud. I made some more lil birdies to match the ones on the paper already. I love the paper but the more I look at it I think it's too busy and is going to be really hard to scrap on. It's by DCWV The Green Stack, if you like woodland creatures this is the book for you!

1 comment:

  1. Great photo so scrap! Love the birds and the clouds, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete