* 12" x 6" Strip of thick cardstock or cardboard
* 5¾" x 4½" cardstock front cover
* Photo mat - approx 3½" x 4"
* Patterned paper and scrapbooking embellishments
* button or brads plus extra embellishments
* adhesive - glue stick or double sided tape
* paper trimmer, scissors or craft knife
* Calendar months printed onto paper (not thick paper or cardstock)
Take your strip of cardstock. Score a fold at ½", 1½", 2½" and 7¼" down the length of the strip.
Fold the strip to create the base of our calendar as in the picture below. Use double sided tape or a glue stick to adhere the ½" tab inside of the back cover.
Once you have the body assembled you can put it aside while you create the calendar front.
Take your 5¾" x 4½" calendar front cover and embellish with a photo mat and the calendar. Lay the months on top of each other on the calendar front and use a piercing tool to pierce a hole or two through the lot. Use brads or a button to attach the calendar to the cover. When the month is over you simply rip it our ready for the next one.
When you have finished embellishing the calendar front attach it to the Body.
I can't put the one I have up because it is my sisters christmas pressie (you aren't getting a sneak peak Amy!)