Friday, July 17, 2009

Yahh got a chance to scrap!

,

These were the seeds the kids planted back in March and I planted them outside not thinking twice about them until the other day I looked down and saw this monster!
I used alot of recycled or cheap things on it, handmade flowers, flowers from other cards,lil gardening tools where from an old card, scraps of old paper, white brads coloured to look like sunflowers and I got the dragonfly in lidl!

Found the xray that lead me to have my wisdom teeth out! You can see on the left side the last tooth that has grown into my jaw and I couldn't open my mouth (some might say it was a good thing), my face swelled up like a hamster storing nuts after the operation and I couldn't eat solid food for a month what else did a bride to be need!

No comments:

Post a Comment